X-Treme Tape Self Fusing Silicone Rubber Repair Rescue Tape 7 Colour’s
Black Red Green Blue Clear White Orange or Yellow
Mocap Code: TPE-X10
Mocap x-treme Tape in 7 colours the most versatile and easy-to-use quik-fix emergency rescue repair tape available.
X-Treme Tape is so diverse that it can be used for permanent or temporary repairs to just about anything.
Withstands extremes in temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture, corrosion and contaminants.
- Self Fusing no-adhesive
- Withstands Over 260 Deg C 500 Deg F of Heat
- Remains Flexible to -60 Deg C -85 Deg F
- Central heating
- Vehicle water hose or air pipe
- All pipes and hoses that can hold there own shape
- Electrical insulation to 8,000 Volts Seals electrical wires & connections
- Binding rope ends
- Corrosion protection
- Tool grips
- Bike grips
- Resists Petrol, Diesel, Oil, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, UV Rays
- Withstands tensile strength Pressure to 700psi
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
For non-pressure repairs it is advised to wrap the tape around at least 3 to 4 times, for pressure repairs increase this to 6 to 7 times.
X-Treme Tape is great for sports grips and tool handles, wire harnesses, cable wraps, boat and Marine applications.
7 Colours Available
X-Treme tape Black is a silicone rubber self fusing amalgamating tape.
Originally developed for U.S. Military applications.
Creates an air tight, watertight, Insulating seal in seconds.
Mocap X Treme tape How to Use Video.
There are no reviews yet.