Everbuild P20 Plumbers Solder Soldering Pipe Flux 140g paste
For use with most types of metals such as steel, copper, galvanized iron, zinc, nickel, steel, tin and tin alloys.
- Easy to apply prior to soldering.
- Self Cleaning.
- Suitable for use with potable water.
- Use on hot and cold water pipes.
- Before applying Plumbers Flux clean all surfaces, ensuring they are free from oil, grease, dirt and rust.
- Apply a thin layer of Flux paste directly onto the pipe ends, avoid getting any flux inside the pipes.
- Then heat the pipes with an iron – blow lamp until it reaches the correct temperature for welding.
Excess product should be removed with a damp cloth.
After use it is recommended that the system be flushed out with water and P11 Central Heating System Cleanser to remove all residue of Flux from the system.
Everbuild P20FLUX140 Datasheets:
Everbuild P20 Technical Data Sheet
Everbuild P20 MSDS Safety Data Sheet
Everbuild Manufacturer P20 Flux Paste Product Page
All Plumbing Sundries
There are no reviews yet.